It's a special day

, , 1 comment
The blog turns SIX.

AND. 

SPARK TURNS ONE!

I owe a LOT to both these outlets. As ironical as it sounds, I can't express in words quite accurately how they have both made a difference to my life. One prompted me to write to get used to the new place I was in, sharpened my curiosity and helped me make some really good friends. The other was my proud entry into the publishing space, my first attempt at serious literary writing, my avenue to realizing the abundant brilliance in the world and what really has convinced me that passion not pursued means it's a life wasted.

Thanks so much if you're among the few ones still reading my blog. You have no idea how much it pleases me.

And if you haven't already done so, check out Spark!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!