Just to let you know... I'm back!!

, , 15 comments
It's a surprise how quickly my mood changes. Oh, from bad to good only, though. I'm so proud to realise it's extremely easy to get me back to normal after disappointments or anger (maybe it has a lot to do with that I laugh for the stupidest things on earth!).
Anyways, all this talk has to do with how my computer conked out when I desperately needed it this afternoon after I came back from my first class of 3rd year, depressed, for no reason I could clearly identify. I was listening to Jillunu Oru Kaadhal (Hail Rahman for churning out this brilliant album!!) to cheer me up and sat down to blog, and right then, it happened. The network card stopped working for some reason, and after frantic uninstallations and reinstallations and a call to a senior (thanks to him!), it started working again around 45 minutes back. And the best part was, this time I didn't fret around as much as I used to before (the one week without internet at home was a huge help!), and kept going with a firm belief that things weren't bad at all, that I could conquer it all, I can!!
This is just the second most important year for me, one which lays a foundation for almost everything I hope to be, at least for a few years to come.
Entering a whole new year with high hopes, fervent prayers and confidence.
Will be back very soon with another post!

15 comments:

Ramanujam said...

one week without net ah.....gr8,oru naal illa naale kai odanja madiri irukku!

good luck ...

Kausikram Krishnasayee said...

welcome back!! or should i say farewell from india.....

Ananya S P said...

Good luck with new academic year Vani!

Subramanian Ramachandran said...

adada intha ponnungalukku thaan engarnthu reasons varutho disapp aaga ;)

so settled after ur two month long journey way back home?

Harish said...

All the best 4 new year...
konjam kashtam net illama irukiradu.....

Aravind said...

aaha... oru 45 mins comp illaama irundhadhukku ivlo anger, disappointment-aa???!!! anyways, good that the mood changed fast!! :D

all the best for the new academic year!

Vani Viswanathan said...

ramanujam,
hehe, that depends on how much work you have to do... if you're jobless, tada, hits you hard!

mark,
why farewell from india or anything.. i'll be back in another 4 months! :P

Vani Viswanathan said...

anusha,
thanks!

rs,
settled, hmm..not quite! still can't push this miserable food inside! other than that, no problems!

Vani Viswanathan said...

harish,
thanks!

am,
no no, the problem lasted for 10 hours, not 45 mins :) and i was never disappointed or angry yesterday, nor did the internet have anything to do with that!

Harish said...

all the best!

Anonymous said...

Rock 3rd year!:D

Aconfusedsoul said...

Good luck!!

Ramya Shankar said...

As long as its all sorted out !
Good luck for the new year!

Vani Viswanathan said...

Thanks Harish, f2f, Hamsini and Ramya!

Anonymous said...

welcome back ...... sorry about the delay in welcoming you back .. anyway hope u have a great year both academically and personally ... *grin*

(p.s. soooo wat was wrong with your network card ??? )