Centum * 2 !

, , 8 comments
I love the word 'centum'. It's a typical Indian word, and it brings back good memories. Of mark sheets with nice 3-digit numbers and 'V.Good' or 'Keep it up!' scrawled in red ink.

Oh, this is the 200th post!

Right now, I am breaking my head with my team mates about what could have gone wrong in today's experiment (was the participant a momentarily-disabled fool who put 13 instead of 31? Or is it a bug that is beyond the comprehension of mass comm students?).

"He better give us an A+ for all this work!" is definitely what is going on in all our minds. That would be lovely, my Hons would go up, life would seem pleasant, and something will keep me happy and pleased for sometime, more so if a job is in place!

This post completely lacks coherence and I'm a little upset it's the 200th. But I think this is the best way to rightly chronicle my current, disarrayed state of mind!

8 comments:

Subramanian Ramachandran said...

tell u what...

albeit a few grammatical errors, this "wrote-what-you-thought" post showed glimpses of the old you :)

Nice one...

Dont ya worry..you will finish ur Honors with real honours :) Good luck !!!

Aravind said...

200 posts-aa? congrats!!! :D

brought back those fond school-memories! :D

All the best for ur proj!

Kausikram Krishnasayee said...

godspeed !!

Vani Viswanathan said...

Thanks, RS. Though I'm still trying to spot those grammatical errors you found!

Aravind and mark,
Thanku thanku! Hard to believe I got to this mark considering how 'often' I've been blogging these days!

Subramanian Ramachandran said...

hey..never mind that :) actually

>>"He better give us an A+ for all this work!" is definitely what is going on in all our minds

initially i thought it shud have been "was the one that was going on".... than the one you had wrote :) i stand corrected...

irundhalum peter ah oru word form aacha illiya..so kandukkathe... :p.. :)

Anonymous said...

\\But I think this is the best way to rightly chronicle my current, disarrayed state of mind!

talking about a disarrayed state of mind ... tat seems like where my mind is now after trying to decipher your incoherent string of words and verses .... and yup, congrats on the 200th post .... *grin*

(p.s it feels great to be back after a long hiatus .... )

Anonymous said...

and no thanks to rsubra for trying to "help" ...... *grin*

//"He better give us an A+ for all this work!" is definitely was the one that was going on in all our minds

Anonymous said...

hello lady nice blog please do read mine.. i am new to this.. but please do I am shruti from Austin... I liked your blog about music... I am a music freak tooo 247777