Zwei und zwanzig

, , 6 comments
It's one of those numbers you never thought you'd be associated with in life; and yet, there they are, not lurking in the corner anymore but jumping out to stare you in the eye!

So I turn 22, and I look at the year ahead and wonder what surprises and what changes will happen, and how life will turn. Hopefully all turns are for good!

Awk, it's just the most sensible birthday post I've written in the last almost-4-years of blogging. I guess the blog is the perfect place for me to see how I've changed from some gawky teenager to some sensible (!) and mature (!!) woman - lady (?!)

Happy Birthday to me!

6 comments:

Subramanian Ramachandran said...

Wishing you a sooper dooper happy birthday !!!

Twenty two.....
joys to celebrate, there are plenty to

Dont be a lady ever vani...always remain a girl... :)

Karun said...

Happy birthday Vani. It is your day. Enjoy the day and rock the world.

Unknown said...

happy birtdhay!

Aravind said...

yappy birthday!!!!! :D

Unknown said...

have a blast.. lot more to come... onwards & upwards...

Anonymous said...

Belated wishes to u lady(:P)