Meendum Meendum Tag!

, , 11 comments
Another tag.

7 things you plan to do b4 you die:

*Head Ogilvy and Mather, or at least be a copywriter there.
*Meet AR Rahman
*Meet a sensible guy. (Matthathellam pannidalaam, idhu romba kashtam!)
*Learn to cook, and try hard to like cooking!
*Sing for AR Rahman
*Take a trip of Europe
*Publish my book

7 things I can do:

*Be a great friend
*Laugh a lot, at myself and others
*Grit my teeth and go about anything
*Cheer up people
*Be nice to even people I hate
*Sleep at least 7 hours everyday
*Be optimistic!!!

7 things I can't do:

*Eat non veggie food
*Change some of my behaviours. Am quite resistant to any attempts to change me!
*Say or do something without thinking what others will think of it
*Give up on somethings or somepeople easily
*Keep my first impressions. They always change!!
*Forget bad things easily
*Cook!

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

*Height. Thin and tall guys
*Voice, should be deep
*Guys who look at your eye when they talk to you
*Hair
*Similar interests
*An attitude, those guys who give themselves airs. (Should be controlled, though! :P )
*Talk a lot, write well

7 things I say the most:

*Pisa
*Dhoda
*Hey!
*Poda/podi
*Hmmm....
*What the heck/hell
*Damn

7 celebrity crushes

*Madhavan
*Pete Sampras
*Arvind Swamy
*Rahul Dravid
*Karthik (singer)
*Sameer Dharmadhikari (Dharmu ;) he comes in the Sunrise ads)
*Josh Hartnett

No, I'm not going to ask anyone to take this tag. Pozhaichu Ponga!

11 comments:

S m i t h a said...

:P i've met ARR at bombay airport!
and u should meet me for the next point on the list :D lol

Vinesh said...

Sleep for 7 hours? Edho kumbakarni range-kku 14-15 hours irukkra maadhri solreenga :-)

Liked the title of the post too :-)

Harish said...

andha kadaisee line-a paartha aparam thaan enakku relief..

bless u, Vani! :)

ada-paavi!!!! said...

et tu tagged?? good good,

idu dhaan latest tag pola irukku, me too victim of dis dreaded tag!

Anonymous said...

heyy gal.. thats so u.. neway sameer wateva.. the sundar guy rite...
and u like tall guys... hmm.. haha :P
newaz.. long time no c da

Murali said...

Hi Vani,

Nice of you to peep into my blog...

Guess its tagging season afterall.... I've been tagged too... :)

Harish said...

Vani
If Sameer Dharmadhikari were to read ur blog he would be very happy. I dont think of anyone who took pain to find the name of this guy in that Ad.
I thought u accidently mentioned Sanjay Suri :-)

Vani Viswanathan said...

s m i t h a,
wow...u've also met rahman...tsk!
and i said 'sensible' guy lah... ;)

vinesh,
ohh..in this world where everyone goes 'oh i slept for only 4/5 hours...' i sleep for 7, if not more!!

harish,
i know.... :P

vatsan,
some tag keeps coming up, ahh....

Vani Viswanathan said...

shal,
hiii....good to 'see' you in my blog...aana, apdiye un room velila padi irangi straight-aa vandhu right la thirumbina nee engita neravey sollirkalaam! :P
hey...sameer dharmu is not the sundar guy..sundar is sanjay suri...dharmu is the one who's reading the newspaper and drops it and walks to the kitchen when his wife is making coffee! i like dharmu more than sanjay suri! :P

Vani Viswanathan said...

murali,
whew! tag mania spreading fast!

harish,
no...i am refering to sameer only, not sanjay suri. actually i didn't find out the name, my friends found out for me! :P

Anonymous said...

i know you have not met me yet. is that the reason to say that you want to meet a sensible guy? chumma just kidding. ur cretiveness is good. keep going. all the best.