The thing called a Tag

, , 12 comments
I want to put up a better post, but this will be the filler while I'm writing that better post. I think I've done these sorta tages so many times before that people who've been around my blog for sometime will know what I'll say! Anyways, here it goes:
The rules
1) The one who's tagged has to specify 8 different points about his/her lover.
2) The gender of the lover has to be mentioned.
3) Tag 8 more people.
4) If tagged once again,reject it.

Gender: Male
Prayers: Give me the patience to think of 8 points!

1) Tall, thin, no moustache face, and a smile that bowls me over.
2) Earnest, and should have an independent mind, and not do things because others do them.
3) Be patient enough to put up with me.
4) Be a voracious reader and a crazy fan of music - It would be amazing to have someone know what you're talking about, and add on to it too.
5) Eyes that are true and look straight into mine (if they don't, he's shy!)
6) Share most of my interests; and do one thing that I'm terrible at, and be terrible at one thing I'm good at (this makes you feel proud and humble at the same time!).
7) Not have a trace of male chauvinism in him - if he has, he'll have to put up with my chauvinism!
8) And like Sandhya said, he must love me for what I am...despite my many faults, which he should recognise...and still want to be with me!

I'll know it when I've met him! :)
Again, I'll be an angel and not tag anyone else...I know the pain of finding 8 things to write about!

12 comments:

Vinesh said...

Sandhya and you seem to have a lot of things in common for your dream guys..

Jeans padathule Prasanth brothers maadhri thaedi pudinga :-)

radiantbear said...

Well I am not at all suprised at your er... points? or categorization for the prefect one! I just hope you get to find one pretty soon, along with your friend who tagged you!

P.s :- just did this tag 2 days back

Cheers,

NY?

Aravind said...

Great Expectations... all the best!! :D

Vani Viswanathan said...

Vinesh,
Ayyo, vambe vendam, confusion aidum!! ;)

nanyaar,
Not surprised? Well, I guess almost everyone who has a choice will sort of have only such expectations!

Aravind,
Expectations should be high - only then you'll come at least close to what you wanted! ;)

Sandhya Ramachandran said...

vinesh... adi vizhum!!! idhu enna ipdi enga rendu berayum you ottings??? X(

Vani... "Share most of my interests; and do one thing that I'm terrible at, and be terrible at one thing I'm good at (this makes you feel proud and humble at the same time!)."
Beautiful observation... :)

Subramanian Ramachandran said...

hey nee 8 point adukkarathukku ABCD padathula vara shaam than ennoda hero nu solirukkalam :)

Anonymous said...

Hmm... some good observations... but then, nobody in the world is perfect.

SKM

Vijay Ramamurthi said...

"Be patient enough to put up with me"
evrey girl who has done this tag has this statement...exp kadakkuma??

Vani Viswanathan said...

Sandhya,
Haha...true, isn't it?

R.Subras,
Oh god, cha, ipdi kavuthiteengale! I haven't said this, but I don't want perfection (and it's difficult to find!!)No serious, emotional guys for me.. ;)

Vani Viswanathan said...

SKM,
Exactly....looking for perfection, I think, is futile! Anyways, it's just a tag, so let me just fit in everything I'll like! :P

Vijay R,
Oh, it's just that every girl recognises and accepts that she has imperfections (unlike, hehe, you know who!) and would therefore would like to see the man patient enough to put up with her, just like she does day and night!

Anonymous said...

Oh Dear..
I'm here..

Anonymous said...

Why did I look for blogs from ambattur and why am I commenting here? weird.