A Crush!!!!

, , 1 comment
Well, I didn't really expect a normal meeting to turn out to something like this, but when it did, I am making sure I enjoy and savour every bit of it.
All this business started when I met this enormously talented and cute guy, liking everything I like (ugh, well, it was just a coincidence) one day. I did not think much when I met him the first time, but I realized what he was, a couple of meetings later. And then started one whole new discovery within me, that I, one who had branded crushes and the like as crap, was actually enjoying one.
And soon, every opportunity of meeting him gave me a whole day of joy. Yeah, I would have barely told him a 'Hi!' but even that was enough to send me whooping amounts of enjoyment. Aha, but it wasn't just this, I was also enjoying that wide smile which I would control at the right moment into just a warm 'Hi!', all those racy and fast- paced heart beats everytime I saw him and just that nice, cosy feeling.... well, I was living life. And seeing all his talents(and of course, coupled with his looks) I was highly impressed and concluded that the standards I had set for somebody I would like weren't that rare at all....
But alas! Well, things didn't really pick up, and now as I write, he is staying here for the last six months of his college life - and graduates this year. And Oh! Sadder than that is the time when I realized he might actually not fit the perfect picture I had framed him into, and I now know that my expectations are, actually, high.
But well, maybe those are just what a crush can guarantee.... those wide smiles (to him) and those wider, wider smiles(to myself!!), those rapid heart beats, that nice, favourite song playing back in my mind everytime.... Yes, I have enjoyed a crush!!!!!!
Vani Viswanathan

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Though juvenile this blog is very cute...... you have changed a lot in your style of writing when we see from your earlier blogs to recent……. Your recent blogs show lots of practicality…

You amazed me and made me read thru almost all ur blogs ….I guess now u will wonder why strangers read blogs of people whom they are no way related!!!!!! or case might be “one other guy read my blog”. But wat else with a boring S/W life, giving lots of freeeeeeee time and internet we start reading a friends blog and then the clipped frens fren and goes on….

But one thing I noticed is you sound sometime real sometime creative alltime bubbly….. guess you have a good style and should try writing and submitting stories and why not try a novel na…. (if not tried earlier). And one other reason I guess I got glued to your blogs and made me comment is you sound like a girl next door or a friend who fills her pals with her thoughts and actions….

As for your imaginative skills why not try for some thriller variety or crime sort!!! May give varsity in your writing too…..

Guess commented too much for a stranger!!!

Cool have fun and happy blogging..!!!!

I Should guess how u will react if at all u read my comment!!! ( machi …oru dash blog kulla vathuruchnu mattum solla vendaam …!!)

Regards,
MS