My Mad Computer!

, , 1 comment
My dear Computer,
You are a week old today. And it is just now that you have started something close to functioning properly. I was impressed with all your configuration, and your colour, black, makes you look really cool and I thought you would give me a whale of time. Alas! You made sure you don't start working before you give me hours and hours of back-breaking and eye-straining work and everybody possible either tampered with your settings or gave me advices to do so.
I still can't understand what made you go cranky some, no, most of the time. You cut the internet connection out yourself, simply log off whenever you want...what do you think I am here for? Random people came and tried to do something as I stared quite clueless and watched you get restarted umpteen number of times. Then somebody suggested you might have a virus...boy, I should say you are very quick! You might have barely been online for a couple of hours and so soon you contracted a virus! Well, an anti-virus was right for you.
Well, looks like I should be happy that you started working at least now, though I think you would do better with some more accessories, especially the speakers: I can't hear much from you now! Never mind, I am just praying that you keep working properly as you are now. You got to put up with me fella, I've paid so much to get you here!
Hmm...just keep up the work!
Love,
Vani

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Vani...maybe at one point of time, you shlould come back and read your own golden oldies..

how is the old computer now ?? Still got teeth's or do you need to use artificial ones for proper digestion ?