Writing a Report

, , No Comments
This week's report. On HDTV and iTV.
Why didn't people adopt iTV? (I mean, WHY THE HELL didn't they?) And why are they adopting HDTV?
I've tried everything to make my weekly review move beyond those misearable four lines that are part of my introduction.
OK..another try.
People are sure to make HDTV a hit because....hmm, because, uh....ok, they want sharper pictures and an enriching television watching experience.
Fine. Good, in fact, I've moved way beyond the fourth line.
But....is watching TV an enriching experience? I've never become enriched after watching television, just happy or irritated or sleepy. No, enriched is not the right word.
Now there is nothing else I can find about the damned HDTV in the article I got to review. He doesn't talk any sense(yeah, yeah, he doesn't and you do..)
I'm facing an assignment writing block. Surprisingly, this block doesn't exist as I type out this blog of mine. Ha!
I start yet again to wonder about my mind's amazing capabilities of not doing what it doesn't want. How well this thing makes it distinctions!
Ok, let me get back to my review. How long is it? Hm..should be a page long. It is already filling three quarters of a page! My joy now knows no bounds...I have to just fill another few lines of illogical, ill related lines.
Yes, the review is almost done.
Great!
Now on to the next one.
My brain sighs. "Why don't you let me free for a while?", it says.
So what do you want me to do, I ask.
Something light, it says.
A movie?
Sure!!!
That's it. The next assignment won't be touched for now, I think as I load Swades and settle with my pillow to watch it comfy.
It's going to start.
Goodbye.

Vani Viswanathan

0 comments: