Why here?!

, , 19 comments
I am bored.
Really bored.
Nothing interests me - not the novel I'm reading, not one of my innumerable campus newsletters, not Orkut, not YM, and my readings on the torture in Abu Ghraib prison - definitely no. I'm looking around for a way to waste time, but too lazy to talk to people :P Tried watching some English movies, but man, I want to watch some Tamil movies. MMKR would be awesome.
Having nothing better to do, I opened statcounter and checked the visitors to my blog. I have no clue what Google has against me (uhh, well, I know many of you'll face this problem!) but sends people looking for 'Chennai akkas' and 'actress Vani Viswanathan' to my blog. No, I have no idea about these people.
Some others come looking for how to cook (you're asking me?!?! God save you!!), Chennai (Ok, so I have the name in my url, adhukkunnu Chennai naale inga-va?!), to solve difficult decisions (because that's the title of one of my stories). Nope, I got no clue on how to solve 'difficult decisions'.
Someone recently came searching for information on 'Indian Kabbadi'. But the most searches that have led to my blog seem to be related to astrology and horoscopes. Blame me for writing a post titled Horoscopes and match making.
Now I know, some of the next searches that will lead to my blog will have something to do with Abu Ghraib.
Damn you, Google! Sigh!
And to think I am still bored!
Signed,
Velai irundhum vetti
Psst...I'm bugging, right? :D Grin and put up with it, I should get a life soon!!!

19 comments:

Kausikram Krishnasayee said...

hehe u r telling me .....my blog showz up in google everytime someone is in search of a MCP :((

Ramya Shankar said...

Hehe, vani not again!! U'll survive this too... and guess what I feel the same way!! This life is lifeless.. now am blabbering i know... best i get outta here!

ashok said...

oops...came here the wrong time i guess..best i get outta here too!

Ranajay said...

Indian Kabaddi 0__o ??

Come to think of it, even I came upon your blog accidentally. I didn't even know NTUites blogged :P

Harish said...

I still feel WA's the biggest victim of google! :)

ambi said...

hahaaa, romba nonthu noodles aagi irupeenga polirukku?
anothr good one..
first time here...

Vani Viswanathan said...

mark,
lol!!!!! now that made me laugh hard!!!

ramya,
welcome, comrade! :(

Vani Viswanathan said...

ashok,
idhukku neenga comment-ey pannirka vendam! :(

pyromaniac,
ha! you didn't think? check the orkut profiles of some of our seniors, you'll know of some more,umm...interesting blogs!!

Vani Viswanathan said...

harish,
you don't know what i've censored! :P

ambi,
yebbaa....bore adikkudhuuuuu!!!!
hey, welcome, btw! :)

Kausikram Krishnasayee said...

stop ......sirikada....valikudu....

Aravind said...

>> I'm looking around for a way to waste time

ROTFL :D

Vani Viswanathan said...

mark,
achacho, ok, i'll stop! :D

aravind,
endha frequency-la blog check panren paru! :(

Aravind said...

aamamm.... puriyudhu...
adhisayamaa en blog la vandhu commen ellam panra ;)

Vijay Ramamurthi said...

Chennai akkas..hahahaha :)))))))))))))))))) LOL :)

Ranajay said...

Ehh really? Link me to a few :)

Vani Viswanathan said...

aravind,
haiye...i always read your blog...but don't comment! Silent reader naanga! :)

vijay,
:( romba sirikadeenga!

pyromaniac,
sure!! ;)

Unknown said...

"you don't know what i've censored! :P" - HaHa censor panninadhayum poteenaa you will get more searches of the same. I am getting atleast 3 searches a day on what does a itchy nose mean. You never know thanks to me those searches might land here too now :D

Vijay Ramamurthi said...

chennai akka playing indian kabaddi ??

Vani Viswanathan said...

WA,
Pora rate-a patha looks like my blog will be listed more for some search or the other rather than people reading it! :(

vijay,
duh!!!!