Idhu dhaan limit!!!

, , 6 comments
Adippaavi.. I'm scolding myself.
Sitting in SCI (that's my school) and reading blogs with no care in the world. Another 45 minutes and I have a sad tutorial coming up; I'm trying to read more about Singapore's Free Trade Agreements for the economics presentation on Friday; (padupaavi, yevan thaan idhellam yosicchu vechano theriyala, ellam en thalaiya vandhu uruttudhunga!)
Waiting to go back to hall.
To do more work.
Seri, I'll close this blog. Feeling guilty. (No, well, actually it's like other people in the lab who were studying are looking at me now because I'm busy typing something!)

6 comments:

REFLEX said...

Namma ancestors ellam kuda free trade seynji irukkanga. So neeyum ( in ur previuos birth ) free trade concept la oru part aa irundhu iruppe, think and u'll understnad, it is all with in you.

saranyan r said...

after a few yrs, you would probably feel that economics was the best class you have ever had :) so enjoy it :)

Anu said...

yei vani..am still dying with reviewing "Political economy of under development":((
btw, appa asked me to check up in my college library whether there are any books on free trade n stuff...
but sadly, am stuck to that one book that i borrowed and havent gone back to the library since then..;)..howz ur thing goin?

Vani Viswanathan said...

akku...
today was a madenning day. read my post! btw, econs hasn't made any progress...n i realized i've to submit my term paper proposal tomorrow for econs! n don't bother searching for any econs book; i'll do it here myself.

Anonymous said...

is this called outsourcing? free trade without agreement???

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about pink chocolate
. You can check it out at pink chocolate


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder